Let go of the pretend world of hate, fear, hunger, and the hustle and bustle of the current social paradigm. Embrace a world filled with love and possibilities.
I was speaking with a friend about relationships and love the other day. He had a very pessimistic view. He felt the only reason that a couple is together is based on what is in it for them. How much money does he have? How well will my carnal desires be fulfilled? Along with a variety of angles that need to be played against each other in order to have your needs fulfilled.
In my world; a couple is together because they actually desire each other, they actually love each other regardless of what the other person says or does, considers how their actions will affect their partner, a relationship where it is ok to disagree, a relationship where fear is vacant, money and power have no baring on the relationship.
I have been told many times that I am living in a fantasy world and that I need to wake up and join the REAL world. The reality is that they have it backwards. Unfortunately, a large number of minds have embraced this backwards view. There is no reason for us to buy into this cold dark reality when there is an alternative. Your perception of YOUR reality is YOUR reality. Make it one of love, hope, and peace. It is your choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment